Ladies, wearing boots do not have to be exclusive for winter only. When you shop for women’s boots online or on physical stores, choosing the right pair will help you unlock new ways of styling that you have never thought of before.
Never Out of Style
Whatever the pair you decide to get, you can dress up your favourite pair of boots however you like to suit your style. There are several options to choose from, so though you may feel overwhelmed when picking one, you can rest easy knowing you will have a pair to last you for a long time.
The Right Pair for The Right Outfit
Go through the different kinds when you shop for women’s boots to understand how you can wear them and understand how these timeless pieces come together.
- Cowboy Boots: Famously known for their decorative stitching and pointed toes, this western pair has been seen in different looks. Depending on your preference, you can style this pair with either a long flowy dress, your favourite pair of jeans and shirt combination, or a tank top and shorts.
- Ankle Boots: Their main characteristic is that it only reaches up to your ankles; different outfits go well with these boots. Depending on what design you get (they could have chunky or stiletto heels or with straps), you can also dress them up to your liking.
- Slouch Boots: These are known to have folds along the boot’s shaft. A way to dress these up would be with a short skirt to emphasise the design on the boot.
- Sock Boots: Usually heeled, these boots can be highly flattering on thin legs. These shoes would look great when worn with tight jeans as they would make you look taller and slimmer.
- Chelsea Boots: You will recognise these shoes right away when they are ankle-high, tight-fitted, and have an elastic band on the side of the shoe. You can get creative with how you wear them because they can be worn casually or with business attire.
- Shearling Boots: These shoes are usually picked up for the winter season because they keep your feet warm with the wool lining and suede surface.
- Combat Boots: These are otherwise known as army boots, created with thick and sturdy fabric with chunky soles. Though they give off the impression that this pair makes you appear tough, you can still get creative with this pair of boots.
- Thigh High Boots: This long pair can reach up to your thighs and give off the illusion of long legs. This glamorous pair is usually worn on formal occasions or nights when you want to dress up as your favourite character from a movie.
- Lace-Up Boots: This pair is known to have many laces to tie. Usually, with a stiletto, this pair is perfect for parties.
- Over-the-knee boots: This pair can go over your knees and are usually tight around the leg. Usually, with a heel, this elegant pair can be worn casually with a tight pair of jeans or a skirt to emphasise the boots.
Versatility at Its Best
As you may have noticed, you can style it several different ways with any pair of boots you get. With creativity (and maybe a little help with Pinterest), you can style these timeless classics any way you want.
Also Read: Tips For Purchasing Water Resistant Boots