One of the best methods to show that you understand the framework is to obtain PRINCE2 Agile Certification. You will benefit greatly from this Certification when combined with experience with AgilePM.
PRINCE2 Agile is the fusion of the PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies. The most well-known project management technique specifies a series of procedures to be followed to accomplish project management goals.
Recognizing the demands in terms of Time, Quality, Cost, Risk, Benefits, and Scope is the aim of PRINCE2 Agile.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification
A higher-level certification addresses the practical facets of applying PRINCE2 Agile in the real world is the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification. Before attempting to become a certified PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner, one must first pass the foundations.
You will learn skills that will enable you to manage projects more successfully and efficiently with the PRINCE2 Certification. You can get the greatest PRINCE2 project management jobs with the help of the Certification.
You can demonstrate that you fully comprehend how to apply and modify PRINCE2 Agile to a particular situation by earning the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification. The training begins with introducing the core ideas behind the most popular agile methods of operation before moving on to how to adapt or apply PRINCE2 principles to a project in an agile setting.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Exam Details
- Duration – 150 minutes
- of questions – 50
- Open book Type
- Format – Objective test
- 30/50 required to pass = 60% pass mark
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Exam Preparation Steps
Follow these steps to ace PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Exam:
Knowing the Concepts
Know the fundamental ideas behind popular agile working methods
- Describe agile, its common practices, the history, motivations, and applications of agile methodologies.
- Describing how projects and BAU differ from each other (Business as usual)
- Describing the origins of agile, how it differs from the waterfall method of operation, and how to implement the Agile Manifesto
Know the Context for combining PRINCE2® and agile working
- Describing the agile working style and balanced characteristics of PRINCE2
- Definition of the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Course frameworks, behaviours, concepts, methods, and focus areas
- Determining who can use PRINCE2 Agile and in what circumstances or scenarios
Use and assess the target areas in an agile environment for a project.
- A detailed explanation of terminology, prioritization, and deconstruction of needs, including MoSCoW and Ordering
- Describe the use of the Agilometer and its applications throughout a project.
- Describe how the six sliders on the Agilometer function. defining their significance and offering suggestions for improving them
The six project aspects can be fixed and flexible in an agile environment.
- Give examples of how to use the “hexagon” to the six project performance factors.
- Defining the benefits of the “fix and flex” strategy
- Describe how tolerances are used in the six project performance areas regarding what to “fix” and “flex.”
- A detailed explanation of each of the five goals that guide the use of the hexagon
Incorporate the PRINCE2 procedures, themes, and management products into an agile project
- Each of the seven PRINCE2 procedures and the seven topics must be included while describing agile.
- A detailed explanation of the five PRINCE2 Agile characteristics
- Describe how roles are adjusted in a project, including how specialist positions are used and the possibilities for team organization.
- Defining the two positions of Scrum Master and Product Owner that are widespread inside Organizations
Make sure you don’t begin your exam preparation more than a day or two ahead of time. Last-minute studying won’t help you ace this test. The subjects and ideas covered by the Agile Practitioner Exam are extensive. You must also have a solid grasp of several topics to respond to the exam’s difficult questions. Make sure to give the preparation of these topics more thought.
Training Methods using AXELOS
Accredited training firms such as KNOWLATHON run Prince2 Agile Practitioner Certification Training programs. You can learn the most recent and pertinent information on agile project management approaches for the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner test. This approach encompasses a variety of agile ideas, such as Lean Startup, SCRUM, and Kanban.
Once you have studied every topic needed for the Agile Practitioner Exam, you can start taking practice exams. Make sure you choose a peaceful place to sit and time yourself to understand the exam. By using these strategies, you can guarantee that you won’t be as anxious on test day and that you’ll be able to ace it.
If you feel that you are knowledgeable about a few topics and would like to test yourself on those topics explicitly, there are concept-specific questions available online. You can gauge how well you comprehend the chosen subjects by answering these questions.
The PRINCE2 Agile certification test is not extremely challenging. Spend a reasonable time becoming familiar with each subject and verifying knowledge through quizzes and practice tests. You can also read case studies, whitepapers, and other publications.
Read: Clevo NH70 Laptop Review: Details, Buying Guide Price, and Features